Join. Collect. Benefit.
Under the Privilege Program you collect points and redeem them for discounts on your next vehicle, or for other rewards and
privileges. Every time you pay for maintenance service, tires, parts, accessories or detailing, present your Privilege card to receive
It's simple and easy! The more points you collect, the more benefits you reap!
Whether you're buying a new or used vehicle, or have your car in for maintenance or detailing at Honda Blainville, the Privilege
Program card is a must!
Every time you pay for service, tires, parts, accessories or detailing, present your Privilege Program card to receive your points.
Every dollar you spend earns you points. So start collecting!
Reap the benefits
Redeem your points next time you buy a new or used vehicle at Honda Blainville and receive a rebate of up to $500. Or, take
advantage of special offers on maintenance or detailing.
It's easy to earn rewards with Honda Blainville's Privilege Program.
Contact your sales or service consultant to receive your Privilege Program card.
The program is subject to change without prior notice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Privilege Program?
Honda Blainville offers you a customer loyalty program. When you join, you can collect points with eligible purchases and
redeem them on purchase of a new or used vehicle and of certain products or services offered by our dealership. You'll also
benefit from exclusive advantages and privileges.
How do I sign up?
To sign up and obtain a card, visit our service counter or speak with your sales advisor. A member of our team will complete the
registration of your information and give you a card with a unique number that you can use immediately.
How do I collect points?
With each purchase, you earn 10 points per dollar spent on maintenance service, on parts and accessories and on repairs covered
by a Honda Plus extended warranty plan. Card holders whose vehicle is older than 3 years or has over 60,000 km on it will earn 20
points per dollar spent. You can also earn bonus points through certain offers and specific actions.
Points are awarded on the amounts of your purchases before taxes. No points are awarded on purchase of a new or used vehicle or
for repairs carried out under warranty.
How can I use my points?
You can use your points for the purchase of a new or used vehicle or for special maintenance or accessories offers made specifically
to members of Honda Blainville's Privilege Program.
What are the points worth?
The value of points varies depending on the rewards offered. Every point has a base value of $0.005. For example, 10,000 points is
worth $50 discount on purchase of a new or used vehicle at Honda Blainville.
How long are my points valid for?
Your points are valid for an unlimited time, as long as you carry out at least one transaction every 18 months.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
Yes, you can transfer your points to a friend or family member.
Can I replace a lost or stolen card?
You must advise us promptly if your card is lost or stolen. We will then cancel your card, issue you a new card and transfer your
points from your old card to your new one. In the case of a second card replacement, a fee of 1,500 points will be assessed.
How can I collect bonus referral points?
Honda Blainville and Trois-Rivières Honda customers constitute excellent ambassadors. If you refer a friend, work colleague or
family member to one of our sales advisors, and the person you refer buys a new or used vehicle, we will credit your account
with 20,000 points.
How can I stay informed about Privilege Program offers?
You will receive email on a regular basis with information regarding the Privilege Program and its exclusive offers. If you prefer not
to receive communications from us, you can at any time inform a customer service advisor of your preference, and we will remove
you from our mailing list. To see offers you can also consult our website at all times www.hondablainville.com/en-CA/home.
Do I need to keep track of my points?
No, the system automatically manages your points for you. At any time, you can consult your total of points earned as well as all
the advantages and privileges related to the Privilege Program. In addition, every month you will receive a statement of account
detailing your accumulated points, the privileges and rewards you have access to and the exclusive offers for members of Honda
Blainville's Privilege Program.
Can I participate even if I don't have access to the Internet?
Yes, you can join the Privilege Program if you don't have access to the Internet. Every time you use the card, an advisor will provide
you with an updated statement of account detailing your current points total. You can also obtain information about your account
at the dealership. Keep in mind, however, that certain advantages, special offers or other information can only be communicated via
- Honda Blainville, hereinafter referred to as the Dealer, has the right to terminate the Privilege Program at any time.
- The Dealer can change Privilege Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation or point levels required to receive rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even if these changes can alter the value of accumulated points. The Dealer can withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the number of points needed to earn a reward and change or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits.
- While Privilege Program points have no expiration date, the Dealer reserves the right to impose one. If no transactions are made in a member's account for 18 consecutive months, other than the points awarded by the Dealer on an anniversary, the account is subject to termination, including cancellation of the accumulated points.
- The Dealer reserves the right to make the Privilege Program and its promotional offers available to its members based on maintenance service activity, program participation or information supplied by the member.
- Points must be collected and rewards used in accordance with program rules and instructions.
- Any abuse of the Privilege Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of rewards and misrepresentation of related facts or any other inappropriate conduct, as determined in the sole judgment of the Dealer, any improper behaviour or harassment of the Dealer's personnel or any refusal to follow instructions from the Dealer's personnel) may lead to the cancellation of the member's account, disqualification of the member from the program and cancellation of the member's points. The Dealer, at its discretion, reserves the right to take legal action and recover damages, lawyer fees and court costs.
- The Dealer reserves the right to interpret and implement the policies and procedures described in the present rules. The Dealer's decisions are final in all cases and cannot be appealed. These rules supersede the previous rules.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for your points to be credited to your Privilege Program account.
- From time to time, information that you provided to the Dealer and the program administrator, IQ 7/24 Inc., can be used to present relevant, attractive offers from Privilege Program partners. Should you prefer that the information not be used, please contact the Privilege Program's customer service.
- Privilege Program points can be transferred from one member to another and can be combined with those of another member. Transfers can only be completed with the explicit consent of the member owning the points, while that member is alive.
Joining the Privilege Program
- Any licensed driver with a mailing address in Canada can join the Privilege Program. Members must correctly fill out a Privilege Program application form; otherwise, they will be refused membership.
- Companies, corporations or any other legal organization cannot become members.
- Only one person's name can appear in a Privilege Program account, which must be under the person's full, legal name.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- No retroactive credit will be awarded for services performed prior to enrolment.
Collecting Privilege Program points
- Program points are collected at a rate of 10 points per dollar spent (before taxes) at the dealership for maintenance services, parts and accessories and any repair eligible within a Honda Plus extended warranty plan. Cardholders whose vehicles are more than 3 years old or have exceeded 60,000 km receive 20 points per dollar spent instead of 10 points. Those whose vehicles are more than 5 years old or have exceeded 100,000 km receive 30 points per dollar spent instead of 10.
- For detailing work, 10 points are awarded for every dollar spent, before taxes, whatever the age of the vehicle or the amount of kilometres it has accumulated. An additional bonus of 1,500 points will be awarded for any detailing package totaling over $150.
- Program details can be found in the brochure available at the dealership or in the FAQ section on the Dealer's website. Additional points may be awarded from time to time for the purchase of specific products, services or promotional offers, for referrals or during special activities.
- No points will be awarded for the purchase of a new or used vehicle, or for repairs made under warranty.
- To obtain a bonus of 20,000 points for referring a customer who buys a new or used vehicle, the member must advise the Dealer's sales department beforehand. Only one bonus will be awarded per referred customer.
- While the Dealer will make every attempt to credit points as accurately as possible, members are responsible for keeping the necessary documents, such as receipts for service or parts, to receive any unissued points.
- Members are responsible for presenting their membership card to the cashier to receive points when paying their bill.
Redeeming Privilege Program points
- Members can exchange Privilege Program points for a rebate of up to $500 (all taxes included) towards the purchase of a new or used vehicle. Points can also be redeemed for payment of maintenance service or detailing work according to a reward grid posted at the dealership. Members must present their card at the moment of purchase.
- Each point is worth $0.005. For example, 10,000 points are worth $50 is discount for purchase of a new or used vehicle at the Dealer. Points have no monetary value.
- The reward grid is posted at the dealership and is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Members are responsible for paying the applicable taxes on rewards received, where applicable.